Sunday, August 10, 2014

Relaxing environment - hometown

Last week was all about hometown. I had mini vacation.

I am from Gornji Milanovac, small town located in the central Serbia, region called Sumadija. City where I live is Belgrade, but I like hometown very much and every opportunity which i have use for visiting there. Relaxing, tanning, do gardening things and working on blog.
 
 
 
 
This is my yard, lots of flowers, lots of  plants. A little heaven. My dress is totally comfy summer dress with pastel colors. Baggy type, hand made for me. Sneakers are from DC shoes. Also, this dress you can use as evening dress or event dress depending on shoes which you choose. It is very easy to combine with different kind of shoes: sneakers for a day activities, heels for evenings events or some party time - vibrant colors or pastel crème saloon type of heels for daily business activities. For this type of dress you do not need any of accessories.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gornji Milanovac, Serbia
www.lenovo.com - Lenovo miix tablet

1 comment: